Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)

Canadian Tourist Visa

There are over 20 million tourists from all over the world that travel to Canada every year. This is no surprise as Canada is a tourist hot spot with amazing scenery and wilderness, numerous outdoor activities for the family, and a wide variety of cuisines due to the multicultural population. These are just a few reasons why the whole world loves to visit Canada.

Canada welcomes tourists from all over the world; however, you must check if you are coming from a visa-exempt or a visa-required country. If you are from a visa-required country, you need to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) while visa-exempt countries should apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) before they depart their country of origin.

Once you arrive in Canada, the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) officer will assess your admissibility and often grant you with six months' stay from the date of your arrival. You are expected to leave before the end of the six-month period. If you would like to extend your stay in Canada, you must apply for a Tourist Visa Extension before your visa will expire. You must prove you have the right reasons and supporting documents to continue traveling.

MVC Immigration Consulting has helped many applicants to apply or extend their tourist visa. We will guide you through the process, allowing you to remain in Canada with legal status, giving you the opportunity to return to Canada in the future.

Contact us so we can assess your eligibility for obtaining a visitor visa (or an extension) at no cost. Please fill out our Visitor Visa Assessment Form and we will get back to you within 1 to 2 business days with our assessment.




MVC Immigration Consulting Ltd

68 Water Street, Suite 406

Vancouver, BC V6B 1A4


Telephone: 1 (778) 788-6582

Fax:              1 (604) 630-8849

© Copyright 2018 - MVC Immigration Consulting Ltd.

  • Facebook Clean
  • White Instagram Icon
  • LinkedIn